ATV's

i was wondering if anyone hear rides atv’s has atv’s thought it would start up a discussion :ponder

im lookin to buy one but not to like ride on trails i have something in mind :ninja

you always do but no money to pull it off :stfu

i could acctually afford this one lol it involves a frame a streetbike motor… and a long swingarm

2000 blaster with a lonnng list of mods. where bouts you ride man???

i got a jeep…got it stuck in 8 inches of thick ass mud last weekend does that count?

im lookin to buy a buddy of mines and just wondering if theres a group who rides on hear its a honda 1998 300ex i think im not to sure about atvs never owned only rode a few

well the 300ex is a all round dependable machine, good in trails, and fun to toy around. i just got rid of my 2003 300ex to hank over the winter and picked up the blaster this summer.

they r fun my friend had one u can beat the piss out of it and it wont die

the kid im buying it from want a Banshee to beat the hell out of the two strokes r a means beast

i had a 2007 suzuki 450r (sold it), 2006 honda trx 250(sold it), and now im takeing my g/fs warrior 350 from her cause she never rides it

hahaha the 250 and 450 in the snow lol

I race quad expert…Have a PRP/Roll design/ Custom Axis YZ445 quad…

sister races the womens class. Shes a national rider on a 08 honda CRF150R

Dad has a fully built honda 250R from the frame up…just rides along with us

Good friend has a 08 YFZ450 that pretty much sits in my garage

have 2596693 friends that ride…Have my own private track, on 100 acres at my house

also have a 04 KFX250F forsale if anyone is interested

I have a bone stock 2005 400ex that I love. It has had the crap beaten out of it probably a million hours, and rolled over twice…still no damage and is just like day one.

hey Hooked on your sister what kind of quads does chris have??? saw he has 2 or 3 but never saw what they were

This is my current. I also used to own a Bombardier DS650 which was the craziest ATV I have ever been on but this one gets me more places.

2001 Honda Rancher 350

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/OldPictures010-1.jpg

grizzly 350 trailblazer 250 and a honda atc 350 the grizzly is fun

damn i guess you been dieing for a topic like this. im suprised u havnt started one. got any infor on the honda 300ex’s

they’re a blast to ride theres 2 on rt 30 in amsterdam both orange for 2800 just a little tid bit

lookin at something like this for a begginer hes got like racing axels and put a new “carrier barring”(not sure if its spelt right or even if thats how u say it) on it