atv riding this weekend

Yeah righttt! I used to be sore as fuck after the first time riding in a few weeks or so.

Yeah I heard ya picked that up, shoulda kept it for awhile mang! Sounds like it was pretty mint

Really? That was my first time out in prolly a month or more, and we rode for 5hrs!

its the lack of physical work/exersice lol.

:lol Yeahhh, that’ll kick your ass every time lol

Yeah I know, thing was mint and one nasty quad. Just figured I wouldn’t have been able to get it around to places to ride and shit. Buy low, sell high is my deal and that’s what I did so I had to go with it.

Thats nuts. Im always afraid to ride past the elementary school by my house to get to the woods until school is done for the day. I dont need any cop trouble.

And I heard you did pretty well buying and selling that quad.

Im older than dirt according to a few guys here and I felt fine other than a slight pain in my stomach where I got hit with a big rock that was flung up at me.
Sometimes I get a sore left shoulder after riding but not this time.

So do you guys know when you are riding again???

lets go riding this sunday if the weather is nice…

word.

Yeah, we’ll see how the weekend pans out weather wise and try to ride teh nicer of the two days.

According to today’s paper it seems like its gonna be an ok weekend. Just cloudy on Sunday. Hopefully Ill get a chance to play with mine on Saturday and make it run right again.
I think it just sucked in some water. Ill throw some dry gas in it and clean the K&N.

I’d be down if someone will lend me an ATV to use. :lol