atv riding this weekend

I hit a tree after I lost control on my buddy’s Z400 in this whoop section in these trails by his house. Snapped my right forearm in half and got a concussion. Was not fun.

I don’t even remember crashing. I remember right before and then waking up on the ground with Raucci standing over me thinking I was dead.

Well I know you thought we were riding crazy (which we really werent) and nobody broke anything.

Those are actually trails were rode on. The only one thats a little tight and all was the one we took on the way back instead of riding down the one road we rode on getting there. My brother found that shortcut a while ago.

UGHHHH I WANNNA GO SO BAD!!! I was with yorita when we saw you guys pulling into mohon who pulled the wheelie on curry lol!

That was you guys in teh VW?? I saw someone staring at us and was like, Ima wheelie :lol. Wasnt that great, ran outta gear in 2nd lol.

Come out next time dude!

I can only do wheelies accidentally

Yeh that was me. I saw oh shit!!! and pointed and you stared at me like i was retarded hahaha. I so wanna come with next week! but i dont have super sweet manual quad i got a 400cc 2 strok polaris autotragic just like a snowmobile! Do you guys have insurance on your quads?

I wasnt sure if you guys were pissed or not when ya pointed, so I prolly had a retarded confused look on my face lol. One of the guys that rides with us has a 500cc 4wd Polaris auto, so ya wont be the only one lol. I dont have ins, and I dont think anyone else does either…

Actually mine is registered and insured.

I think youre the only one then :lol

Im registered, but thats it

Yeah, I know Marks isnt insured and he never renewed the registration (never got a notice/bill either).

Its $108 for the year.

mine is registered only also. So where do you guys ride exactly? If i did come where wold i be able to park my truck?

my back is soar, shoulders are soar, neck hurts, i’m just so sore from sunday lol.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl i can picture you two starin at each other like “da fuck??” :lmao

we rode from Adam’s house and then to Mohonasen and hit the powerlines and then rr tracks and went to Rotterdam junction.

Hey dumbass I was answering his question.

We all parked at Adam’s house.

alright shitforbrains

You can park your shit at my place if ya want. Not too far away from where ya saw us lol

Cmon dude!! Youre the young guy, its us old fucks that are supose to be sore the next day lol. My knee is a little sore, thats about it

Me and my buddy used to ride our 250F’s from his house(on the roads :lol) to the powerlines by Mohonasen and then rip wheelies past the classrooms during school. One day some dude that lives right past the open field after Mohon let his dog out after us :rofl Man I miss riding. Shouldn’t have sold my YFZ that quick :lmao:Idiots