atv riding this weekend

Thats all we do usually puss :lol

really? i’m sure you understand why i didn’t want to. i’m not familiar with the area what-so-ever and couldn’t see with my goggles, but i’ll be happy to come out during the day tho.

Yeah we do alot of night riding during this season, seeing how it gets dark at 4somthin now…

Im sure we’ll get some weekend days in though!

word. sounds good.

Its days like today that seriously make me reconsider selling the quad. Maybe Ill just keep it :lol

You definately should keep it. I could tell you were having alot of fun, especially when riding wheelies all over.

And yeah Pete youll have to get used to night riding. Sometimes we dont go out riding until 10 pm or so when its snowing.

Night time snow drifting FTW!!

so true:lol

yeah i hope i can go atleast once this year! :banghead

We tore up the snow at Mohonasen last year

at night when its snowing is fun

jealous,

i was busy serving fuckin people their goddamn fried rice and eggdrop soup

Unknown trails while fuckin around with friends can get sketchy at night. Before I crashed mine I used to ride 24/7

I actually learned these trails for the first time at night.

EXACTLY. i had a hard enough time trying to keep up espically when we were in the woods and the trails were well… like no trails and driving in and out between trees and shit.

Man pants, gotta bring em :lol

LOL. I retired my man pants with the ATV after I tore all the tendons out of my left shoulder,Nerve damage, and partial numbness in my right leg. Was in the hospital over a week. Spent 7 grand in morphene in 2 days.

eek

I did 35 bucks woth of damage to my shit. Bent the back grab bar over my leg. My shit is still pretty mint though. 2004 Raptor 660r Limited edition.

reason why i dont ride like crazy. i dont wanna get broke.

Now I just do wheelies on it. :lol