atv riding this weekend

Nah he has other things goin on

Oh, ok. Atleast a few are still going though. Beautiful day for riding. I hit the bike path this morning and it was nice out there and that goes into the junction area.

Good time today! Rode for a solid 5hrs or so, and Pete almost died :lol

Think I spotted you guys crossing curry into mohon…

Yup

yea that was a close call with the car. but i’m ok and grateful that i am.

overall good time. i need more practice since i was a putz today.

Pete- fix that throttle with a new part or something other than tape and look both ways before crossing the street.

Awesome day for riding.

Now I need to figure out why my quad stalls when slowing down/coming to a stop and backfires randomly.

time for a new plug and clean the fuel system

Scrap that Polaris and youll be good :lol

I think my brother already has an extra new plug so Ill try that. How would I clean the fuel system?

It was running fine until the last few miles and we did alot of riding today. The only thing I could think of is that I got water into something when I got stuck in a puddle. Before that it was running great like it always does.

And no Adam Im not scrapping it. Its been good so far.

Id start runnin a lower octane unless it calls for 93 too, just my opinion

Ive ran 93 since it was new. Thats what my brother does too.
It runs ok on 87 though.

most if not all atv,s need 93 up

look at the manual if it says run 87 in it run 87 .it will actually hurt it if ya dont

Really? I typically run 89, sometimes 87

look at the manual ,run what it tells ya to .like cars if its meant to run 87 run it as the 93 has more burn time and can carbon choke a intake sytem cause it was designed for one fuel not another

Ill have to check the manual later.
Ive been riding it for over a year running 93 with no issues at all. It runs great at speed but just fucks up slowing down.

haha word. i gotta get that piece. yea i gotta pay more attention, i was just so burned out and tired. but atleast i’m ok.

We’ll hafta get more people out next week!

i’d like to go, but i’m not riding in the dark again.