atv riding this weekend

We’re meeting at my place at 1pm this Sunday. PM me if you need the addy, dont wanna publicly display it on this site :lol

Yeah, the trails go down that way.
Were going to the old Rotterdam dump.

Pending on going tomorrow. Might not have the funds to get race gas and shit if I pick up a N20 kit for my car today.

It was 3-4 weeks ago when I attempted to head down there and was told not to. I know I havent really heard anything and usually I can hear people riding from my house.

Dont vag out.
Theres a station with race gas about a mile from Adam’s house so you can fill it there too.

yea COME ON DREW!

Drew you best be comin! Dont leave me hangin with PETE!! :lol

Well we can always ditch Pete in the woods somewhere if he starts being a tool.

Ive got my battery on a charger and Im charging the jumper pack just in case. For some reason it wont stay charged anymore.

If it doesnt start tomorrow Ill have to pick up a new battery at Walmart but normally a good jump is all it takes. My jumper pack was dead.

Junk ass polaris…

No, just a 3 year old battery thats been dead more than running. I bought the quad a year old (still new though) and the battery has been in there since '06.

I usually have to jump it lately because I havent gotten a chance to ride it much.

Paul ur a tool.

+Rep

yep

Mine’s running.

You ready to ride Paul?!

Definately. I just loaded it up on the truck. I just need to stop and get gas on my way over.

Good shit buddy!

Anyone else comin??

Nobody that I know of. I think Mark is still doing the roof.

So you me, and Petard and ?

Hatefield is on his way. I texted Hank, but havent heard anything yet

So Drew is a no?