atv riding this weekend

How do you do that without drawing alot of attention? The only time Ive done that was last winter when it was late at night.

So I can leave the car and trailer at ur house Adam?

Yeah you can leave em at my place, I havent had a problem as of yet.

Good deal. What’s smokkkinnnnsss gonna do? Same thing?

Sure. If possible bring em in trucks so there arent 10 trailors at my place lol

well its just me in my dads car and trailer.

sunday is a much better day for me as well.

Also, what type of riding are you guys planning on doing? If its a mud bogging contest count me out. Im looking for some good dry woods riding or track style.

i don’t think its mud bogging lol

No muddin Drew, we all have shitty 2wd quads :lol. There is some mud and puddles here and there naturally, but no deep shit. You’ll get a little dirty, but its alot of riding the train tracks(5+miles or so) and some trails to get to the “track”, which is a fun high speed gravel track that we hit up.

Adam where do you live??

sounds good lol I just didnt want to waste race gas for mud bogging lol

Yeah I hear ya dude! Will your quad last awhile gas wise, enough to make it there and back??

Im located in Rotterdam, right off of Altamont Ave. We’ll hafta do a little street riding to get to the spot, but Im sure thats not a problem for most of ya, just take it kinda easy through my neighborhood lol.

on a full tank of gas I get about 3 hours of hard riding out of it. I can bring a small 2 gallon gas can with me and leave it in the truck.

Nice, I take it kinda easy on the tracks, usually 1/2 throttle in 5th(60-65ish) so the mileage aint too bad.

yah the raptor is actually pretty good on gas aswell.

My shit sips!! :lol

I usually ride all day on a 1/2 tank or less

i’d like a turbo diesel atv.

I aint got a 5th lol

well its there, but I dont use it because its got the bent shift fork…I will fix it in a few weeks.

Theres a Mobil station on 5S down the tracks a few miles from where we’re gonna ride so if gas becomes an issue you can always fill up there. No sense in leaving a can in a truck because we wont be anywhere near the truck.

does this mobil sell 110+ Octane race fuel???

Other wise, I will stick to my can of gas :wink: