Atv ??

Let me start out by saying I know nothing about ATVs or riding them. With that said, I am in the market for one. I just moved into a house in Fawn Twp with a 50yd drive and surrounding woods. I am looking for a quad to plow my driveway and haul firewood to my house from down in the woods out back(not too far).
I would prefer an automatic and one I can put a plow on and possibly a cart for carrying wood. Is there a certain size that Im limited too for this and could anyone recommend some models. I have Gatto’s and Lojaks Cycle shops near me and before I go there I was hoping someone might give me some prices and models I should look for.
Any help appreciated. I saw the other thread and it looks like there are quite a few of you who know alot about quads.
Thanks
Brandon

check these out at Lojaks. my buddy’s dad has one and they r really nice.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/products/modelhome/48/0/home.aspx

My mom has a Honda Rancher that she plows with. Works very well, and there’s plenty of snow where she lives. (top of Dishong Mtn outside of Johnstown)

Thanks, I will look into these this weekend. Gonna do some shopping around and checking classifieds.