Audi allroad feeler

Thinking about selling my “battle buggy”. Mostly curious about what I can get for it. As it’s sits currently I have 2 cars and one of them needs to go bye bye.

To say that this car is a tank in the snow would be an understatement. It actually handles pretty well on clear roads too.

03 audi allroad, 2.7TT with a 6spd.
Mileage is about 207k. Well maintained and most of the miles are highway miles. Just threw a newer set of tires on it about a month ago. The clutch was replaced a year ago. Probably less than 8k on it. I also changed the rear crank seal, and replaced the dual mass flywheel for a Fidanza light weight single mass flywheel. I also replaced the slave and master cylinder. Clutch safety switch as well. The timing belt, and water pump were replaced approximately 15k ago. I ended up using a gates racing timing belt due to their reputation for being more durable. I also replaced the original plastic thermostat housing with an aluminum housing for piece of mind.

Suspension: all 8 control arms were replaced last summer, and the tie rods were replaced about 3 months ago. The car was aligned at that point. Runs straight and true. The battery is also less than a year old. Mechanically the car is set up for 2 different size batteries. I opted for the larger battery due to the extra capacity.

The air suspension works fine. The compressor was replaced a year ago. The front air springs were replaced with sets from Arnott about 2 years ago. The rear struts and air springs were replaced with a low mileage factory set about a year ago.

The interior shows signs of wear. Predominantly around the hvac controls and other switches. Heated seats from and back! All work. No tears in the seats with the exception of a small hole in the lumbar support of the drivers seat. There are also some small clips that are broken but nothing major that effects functionality.

NO CEL!!
the radio and dashboard screens both work and are not pixelated. The only light that is on on the dashboard is for the “low windshield washer fluid”. The sensor is bad and I just haven’t bothered to replace it. I do however have the sensor to install.

Brakes: all 4 rotors were replaced with sets from r1 concepts. Front rotors are cross drilled. Rear rotors are drilled and slotted.
The front brakes are factory size. The rear rotors were up sized to the V8 option rotors. The calipers are also from a V8 allroad.

The exterior has the usual bumps and scratches that you can expect from a vehicle of this age. I replaced the front drivers and passenger doors due to rust at the door blades. The only major rust on the car is a quarter sized hole that has formed on the rear drivers side door( easy fix).

Im im sure in missing something, so by all means feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I’m sorta casually looking at these any chance ur free Wednesday? Or this weekend feel free to pm me.

Color?

It’s atlas grey. Sorry guys. Kind of a pain to post pics on here. Sending you a pm in a few Rojo.