Audi lower control arm.. Please Help

A couple months ago i replaced all the control arms: upper, lower, left and right.

The past week or so I’ve been getting a clunk, that has been getting a little worse each day. It started happening when i would change direction (reverse to forward).
Now, while at a stop, if i turn the wheel all the way (either way) i get a few clunks.
I jacked it up to inspect the control arms, thinking maybe somehow one came loose (all torqued to spec when installed…) and i noticed this on the lower control arm. I can’t remember if it was like this when i installed it, but I’m thinking it wasn’t…

Shitty cell pics…

It looks like the bushing insert on the control arm is smooshed out of the arm itself… I poked it with a screw driver, and it moves almost freely, as if no pressure is on it.

Does this look like the source of my clunking? i really hope these brand new control arms aren’t destroyed already…

Looks like it’s a bit chewed up to me. Are those polyurethane bushings btw? Also when you torqued them to spec did you do so with the car on the ground or at least with the wheels at ride height?

Im thinking if you managed to get some movement with a screw driver than the bushing is probably shot. also if you want you can have a friend in the car. Have him/her put it in drive or reverse while holding the brake and see if you get any movement. Hate to say this but you might be lookign at replacement bushings or control arms.

is that a casting line or is it cracked? flash can be deceptive… what brand kit is it? FEBI/Bilstien or some bunk ebay kit?

Probably just flash. Those control arms are solid aluminum. Normaly if a crack forms it is shortly followed by a break about a second later.

Alright. When i torqued them i had them lifted to ride height. It turns out that those gummy red things are not of the structural part of the bushing.

It is certainly not a crack, just a flash + casting line. I aaw that in the picture and had to double check…haha

It is a Meyle kit from ecs tuning, only 2 months~ish old

I think I fixed it…
somehow, it seems that the bolt (pictured) on both sides became loose… I used loctite this time and it seems as though the clunking is gone. I’m just concerned that they were able to get that loose to begin with…
For now the clunking is gone, so time will tell…