Audi Mechanic Needed

I have a 1999 Audi A6 with the 2.8 liter engine. It is time for that pesky timing belt and everything else under the cover repalcement. I am not looking to pay out for a dealer but I need a mechnic who knows how to do this job na dright the first time at a reasonable rate. I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks

pm bracketracer

If you want a very knowledgable Indy mechanic, then check with Blackforest Motorsports. Bracketracer on NYSpeed.

If you want a DIY mechanic that has done it before and may do it for you, then PM Xander and ask.

Stop by Blackforest, bring one of these:

I second BlackForest Motorsports!! Jason is the bomb, and Zack isn’t too bad once you get over the whole not showering thing (j/k)… Give em a call @ (716) 634-1200

Hi :smiley:

Yes, feel free to call, email or PM

I’d call ya something…

You can call me a friggin genius for getting our phone line fixed so THE MAN doesn’t get all pissy. Ben is a nice guy also. I don’t care what everyone else says…

Are you mechanically inclined at all? I did mine myself on my S4 along with a little help from someone who had done it many times before. It’s really not hard to do at all. These cars are engineered to be easy to work on, but intimidating if you are inexperienced. Aside from the help with the timing belt and turbos, I did all of the work on my S4 myself and never had to “Motherfuck” anything.

Benny’s awesome. Was he in for an inspection (hint hint) or just an audit?

Yearly audit. No problems at all. Well, other than the dead dedicated phone line (thanks, Verizon!) to my NYSI computer. All fixed by 10am yesterday.

your boy john just stopped in to me!!! Says he got you to buy a welder so he dind’t have to weld everything!!!