Timing Belt on a A4

so i have all the parts, but im not sure if i want to takle this by myself.

talked to the shot i used to work for, they quoted me 400 to do it.

should i just let them do it, or do it myself? if myself is the answear, anyone wana help :stuck_out_tongue:

big air skier did darkstarrs talk ot him

2.8 or 1.8?

i did my 2.8 with nick, but i could have easily done it myself its not hard, just get the tools u need

if its a 2.8 u need a speical cam lock

1.8T

If you have a service manual or detailed instructions, you should be able to handle it no problem with the right tools. Make sure you give yourself enough time.

the instructions are all over audiworld… teh 1.8t shouldnt be too hard

audi cars have a great service position that takes teh whole front end of the car off… is it a transverse mounted motor or longitudanol (sp)

its longitudanol

ya i know all that, i also have the rods to move out the front on to and the engine is an interferance motor.

Meh, it’s not too bad. Time consuming your first time because of Audi/VW overengineering of things. But as a whole, it is fairly easy.

Gve yourself a ton of time though.

not a bad job , i prefer to just yank the core support right off so you can sit in front of the engine instead of having to still lean over a now loose core support

but thats just me …

otherwise, not a bad job realy

$100 i’ll do it.
IM haenszel28r – i gotta logout of this name.

its worht more than 100 bux…

bt whatever

Haenzel knows his shit. And he works for Indonesian pay-rate!!

Who is he?
and im guessing he is out of Buffalo right?

cause im in Rochester

Han is at school somewhere, I think he is in roch

he drive a turbo beetle

He goes to RIT.

you still willing to do this??

didn’t zwarbyt do one a while back? i remember him sitting by a lake with the front fascia taking a little break from being the front fascia

Holy shit Haenzel knows his shit

BIG TUP TO HIM!!!

and hes cute :slight_smile:

:tup: to haenzel