Audi S4...Rt-7.

Anyone on here with a blue 03’-05’-ish Audi S4 traveling down Rt.-7 today in the “homeward bound” commute. Just wondering.

6spd s4? I also saw that nagger on 7 today driving with his aviators on. The sun was nowhere to be found. :rofl

HAHA, yeah, I think that was him. It sound like a stick. I ran him a bit because it was he and I at the line near balltown rd. and he tried to take off with authority, so I played along. I was joking around, I was in my girlfriends 05’ Cavalier…haha. Anyways, I ended up behind him and took a photo. My buddy has an 08’ A4 S-line Quattro and I was going to tell him this S4 sounds pretty good. I have no clue if it was stock or not. I had heard a R-32 with pipes a week or so back at the same intersection that sounded sweet as all hell. I actually called him and he heard the guy pull away. I guess I like a good exhaust note. Anyways, I made the mistake of taking a photo of the guys car and he got all pissed. Slowed up and took a pick of me. Then came up alongside of me, beeped and took a pic all pissed off. I just laughed, which probably didn’t help. oh man, I just wanted to appologize if it was somebody on here. I didn’t mean to get him all flustered.

His is a 2000 and would look nothing like an 03-05.

poop dirt

I did a quick look online, def 03-05. No biggy. I just wanted to let the guy know I wasn’t reporting him like some dick or something. It was just a mix up.

I wonder if it was 2.7Heaven in his daddies car? wait nevermind wrong year I think.

Don’t know man. I rolled with him until 50+ and then let off because of traffic, a second later, so did he. I was sitting there surprised that just happened. From what I could tell. He wasn’t too happy about it. I didn’t mean to shit on his cheerio’s, but then he was all pissy side by side with me and I was on my phone talking with my fiancee and didn’t look up until he blew the horn. I didn’t mean to disrespect the guy. I just didn’t realize it until I looked up. For a second, after his little pissy show, I realy wanted to fuck with him, but realized it was my fault and just let the guy go so he could chill out.

Haha wasn’t me. I don’t drive like a herb

Probably 6spd S4, he drives like a herb.

:rofl