Audio Equalizer share/freeware?

I know through some media players you have the ability to adjust
the equalizer, treble/bass etc. but is there a way to adjust ALL audio
leaving my computer to the headphones/speakers?

I listen to streaming music from Pandora/Last.fm quite a bit and was
hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

A quick search landed me a bunch of sketchy download links but Im
hoping someone has experience with a decent one they’d recommend.

Ah, I see you’ve noticed that they mix out the bass, as well? Heh, yes, I’ve been sort of struggling with this as well. Let me do some research and get back to you.

Depending on your sound card/driver you might be able to download a software package from the manufacture, I have Realtek onboard sound and have a system EQ.

What model computer do you have?

Its my work comp - no brand, running XP - Audio Output reads : Realtek HD Audio Output

Hmmm try finding the make/model of the motherboard.

so far, ive only found dinky 5 ch equalizers. theres other software out there but its not free. i dont know if you’d want to put on hacked software on that pc, i wouldnt recommend that. you could listen through itunes(for windows) and use the equalizer that comes with that and a nice pair of headphones. earbuds are out. i am using the new Skullcandy Ti that I bought and theyre just great. what are you using for headphones, ST4TUS?

s.c. Hesh at work

http://wholesalecomputerstuff.com/site/images/12c582bef659c35e66489510cd5c3081_image_320x320.jpg

Its the genre of music I listen to that demands an eq.

The vocal boosters last.fm and pandora use kills the quality
I was hoping I could ‘tune it up’

*I can do whatever I want to my work comp. I have a ton
of pirated shizz and whatnot - not worried about that if there
is a nice program I can get my hands on.

nice! i am using these
http://media.skullcandy.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/t/i/ti-09-glen-plaid-headphones-glamor.jpg

i can do a better search at home, most things are blocked here at work. no haxorz sites

I also have the Realtek HD Audio…

Where is there an eq setting? All mine seems to have is I can make it sound like Im in an arena, living room, that type of shit. And it has the “3d headphone visualization.” Does yours tell you when you plug and unplug things from the jack? That annoys the shit out of me. Yes I know I plugged my headphones in, thanks puter.

It depends on the software that your motherboard manufacture gives you. The realtek chipset can handle a 10 band EQ. The cool thing with the autosense plug thing is you can plug anything you want into any audio port and change it. Like a microphone can be plugged into the headphone, you can run your surround system differently ect.