August 16, 2008 Track Day

Please PM me

GOT SE-R has my money. If he does not pay up break his knee caps.

I was hoping to laugh & watch as they wouldn’t let you you on base. And I would be eating some food with the money you gave me… :lol:

I’ll just ram into his car

:lol:

My connections run deep foo. :lol:

You underestimate my patience. Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.

One way in, one way out.

Plus I know where you live. :smiley:

Can’t go as my car goes into the shop tomorrow. I’ll try for some of the other days though…

You have the Yellow B16 right? From MySpecV.com

I will bring money tomorrows for the event

Bring it in a giant jar of Penny’s :lol:

Yeah thats actually all i got. No but seriously I think I changed my mind. Gonna come watch instead of beating the piss out of it when I am trying to sell the thing. New car gets piss beaten this car needs a new home.

OK THIS EVENT IS A GO. See you all there tomorrow morning. If you have questions feel free to email me rayn@n-e-c-c.com

I have also noticed that some of you still have not sign the registration sheet. If you get to the base tomorrow and try to get in and are denied access it’s not out fault. FILL OUT THE SHEET.

There will be small give aways for the top 3 fastest times, it shall remain secret!

Just to clarify the price as there is pricing discrepancies in your thread and the attachment.

The thread states…

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell 2000 helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm!

Non-Members: $60
WCMA Members: $50
NECC Members: $40

Your attachment states…

TRACK DAYTRACK DAYS
The Schedule
8:25 AM - 9:15 AM: Vehicle Roll In/Tech Inspection
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Drivers Meeting/Track walk
10:00 AM – 6:15 PM: Hot lapping event
6:15 PM – 7:00 PM: Area clean up
7:00 PM: All Vehicles MUST be off the base
Racing Cost
NECC Members - $30
WCMA affiliated club members - $40
Non-Members - $45
Spectators – $5
Payment can via PayPal

I am a WCMA member. I paid $50.00. Does this mean I get $10.00 back?

YES…

Good show today guys!! There was some good runs

I have someones Brown Sandles from this event. Send me a PM if they are yours.

Yes, that I do. Mr.Rage got me to sign up here as I am from Calgary. Though My Rugby season constantly conflicts with the meets…and it’s all the way in Edmonton! Hopefully I can make it our before the end of the season.