Registration open for June, July and August Track Days

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4884/2006trackdayflyerjuneflat3mx.jpg

Registration is now open for all events. YOU MUST REGISTER TO GET ON THE BASE IF YOU ARE A DRIVER OR A SPECTATOR. IF NOT YOU WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE BASE. To register please EMAIL the following information to events@n-e-c-c.com If you say on this forum you will attend, but you don’t send an email, you won’t be put on the list.

• Whether you are registering as a hotlap driver or a spectator
  • Last name, First name
  • Vehicle year, make, and model
  • Vehicle VIN/Serial #
  • License plate #
  • Your Driver’s license #
  • The names of any and all spectators that may attend the event with you (Last name, first name)
  • Your home telephone number
  • Your email address

Since spots are limited, and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot for any of the events, unless otherwise arranged with the organizers. You can send payments via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com. Cash is accepted at the Monthly Cruises, however, there won’t be a cruise prior to the April Track Day. If there are spots avialable, cash on the day of the event will be accepted, but you must register your car two days prior to the event. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing (all drivers are REQUIRED to stand on the track and marshall) and your enthusiasm!

For more information please read and review our REGISTRATION FORM

Here is a map to get to the base:
http://www.telusplanet.net/~jamiefox//namao.jpg

holy f’ing wicked. More track days!!! Money sent for june event.

awesome my car is near ready …I should be able to make a june event

June event is filling up fast, so if you want to reserve your spot, bring cash to the monthly meet. I’ll be there to take your payments!

8 spots left!

Remember, if you don’t register (even if you just come out to watch) you wont get on the base, so register with us ASAP!!

You can throw dwn again for spectating

when’s deadling for june 25th one? how full is it?

Seven spots now. I need to know ASAP if you are in.

Info sent! (to events@n-e-c-c.com)

:partyman:

Five spots left. We’re gonna have some pretty unique cars out there!

you have me down for this right?

well i hope i can attemd to this next coming one on the 25th. i dont know much of anyone on the nissan forums, but does anyone thing that they can lend me there snell helmet when there not using it. as far as i can tell i have a SHC full face bike helmet, SHC-400 DOT. no good im assuming but i can tell you that im a (L) Large. thanks for any info.

You are now. Anyone else who thinks they may or may not be on the list, contact me or email events@n-e-c-c.com.

Ludesup. There will probably be a helmet or two you can borrow if you ask nice. :slight_smile: You’re helmet won’t cut it though.

I’m in!

:anal

im in for the the event. or at least if no one filled in all the spots before me, as for the helmet part, thanks. but i dont know who to beg and thank for one??

oops looks like i wont be able to make it, i have to save my tires for my road trip to whistler :oops:

The event is now booked solid, but we really want to encourage people, especially NECC members, to come check out the event.

Come out to the event, get a ride along or two and see how easy it is to get hooked. It’s free to watch, you can come whenever you want and stay as long as you desire. We really want to get more NECC members out at the events, and this is the perfect opportunity to get a feel for how much fun it is. Don’t by shy!

We’ll be taking spectator registrations right up until Friday, June 23. Email events@n-e-c-c.com to sign up.

Alright I just booked Sept. 10. Lots of track time this year. :slight_smile:

Depending on wether my car is ready. . . I’m up for July 16th! :l33t:

Damn. That was a date our EZCC/WRMC slalom group had picked on our event calendar.

Hopefully we can get an alternate date in the month of September.