UPDATE: September 6, 2008 Track Day - FULL

Registration is now CLOSED for our September 6, 2008 Summer Track Event

Registration and Tech inspections begin at 9 a.m. and racing will continue throughout the afternoon.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell 2000 helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm! Bring your money out. There will be a small BBQ at lunch and for $5 gets you a burger and a drink.
OFFICIAL LIST OF CARS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/necctracklist.jpg

For more information please read and review our INFORMATION FORM

If you have any concerns please contact admin@n-e-c-c.com

Here is a map to get to the base:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/Namao.jpg

From 137 Avenue, proceed north on 97 Street (Hwy 28). Take the “Edmonton Garrison” exit (~ 5.7 km north of 137 Avenue). Turn right (east) at Churchill Avenue, which is the main gate. At the main gate, inform the guard that you are part of the group participating in the race that day. You may need to produce your drivers license.

After checking in go straight. Take the first left on Ortona Road, and then turn right on Vimy Avenue. Continue east until you reach the checkpoint gate, where you must check in with the guards. Photo ID is required and you must sign in. The guard will then open the gate for you. Drive through the gate and you will see the cars setting up ahead.

All signed up! and will hopefully get a few runs in for the day between helping out :slight_smile:

Also added the GF as a spectator.

Signed up, Ryan can I give you the 30 bucks?

Dammit Denis, Board of Directors help with the event. I guess you can pay us to help if you want lol

Don’t I have to pay to play though? And I am not fucking french! There are TWO "N"s in my name!!! :smiley:

wats the course like?

Can’t wait to see how the Z will do !

I should be able to make it out and finish with another glorious wipe out. :smiley:

Fast with Quick bends

I paid up… early this time!!! hahaa will make sure my bro and my dad are signed up to spectate

Just a reminder to all driving participents on the track. Bring Pants and closed toe shoes (runners, ect).

Sweet I wanna see your car rip up the track

Ohhhh rip up some pylons maybe? Well if somehow my car sells before then my dad said i can take the 350z and see what it can do.

So is it okay if I do that? or do i need to sign up both cars or something? just in case

You have to sign up both cars if thats the case. The base looks for the cars and license plates to allow onto base. You already paid so thats not a big deal. Just let us know which car it will be that you are tracking.

Any spots still available. I have 3 drivers who want to play

Yes there are still spots available. Please have them register at http://n-e-c-c.com/Hotlapping/necctrackdayreg.html

I will be there. Should be a fun day.

ok, Ive signed up myself and 2 others, is there any way to pay for all 3 at once since Im the only one with paypal? Seems to only let me pay for one through the registration page

I’m not sure I’ll have to check with Ryan to see about that one. Or if you can make it to the friday meet a payment would be accepted there

Instead of paying with the pay now button just do it manually in PayPal and use admin@n-e-c-c.com

Thanks