UPDATE: September 6, 2008 Track Day - FULL

i want to race but im not sure what car i will use yet,…can yourexerve a spot for me if i pre pay and then let you know what car im using?

Register Both Cars. Pay for one. And the let us know which one. Then you will be on the list to get on base with either one. But you must let us know prior to the event which one you will be using,

Ok, 3x$45 ($135) payment sent and I have listed who it applies to in the message.

Cant wait

I’d love to go but I’m building our fence that weekend. LOL

Do you guys have any more dates after this one booked for this season?

last one…
And dude, you forfitted on our bet?.. you were suppose to bring out the 2.0 instead of the Z. WTF. I win by Default! LOL.

The conversation on 780 went like this:

Inzane: “I’ll have to take you both on at an autox with my '01 Sentra SE one of these days.” :stuck_out_tongue:

GOT SE-R: "I accept your challenge!..but it has to be an event after Aug 25th as thats when I get new struts. LOL. And you have a good shot my car is 400lbs heaver than yours and I can’t drive (never done AutoX…yet) " :lol:

Inzane: "That’s quite alright as my next few weekends are already spoken for for such things as deck & fence building, etc. " :frowning:

I’d love to go but things got pushed back at home. My decking building is occuring this weekend as opposed to last weekend like originally planned. Fence is next and is being coordinated with my neighbours.

J

Please Keep it on topic.

Trying so hard not to say anything lol :30:

I registered, and I’d I’ll pay you friday night Ryan.

One thing though, there were no spots in the reg form for VIN #'s, drivers license #'s, and passenger/spectator info. Not required anymore?

Oh don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you either. :wink:

Nope… Spectators just fill the form out same as driver but choose the spectator button. We tried to make it easier.

still spots open? I have 2 more people who want to play

There are still more spots so bring them on :thumbup:

ok, need to register some spectators but for the ones who are not driving themselves (coming with one of the drivers) how do I fill out that form for them?

Just fill the forum out again. But select spectators. There plate needs to be there (base ruels) If they are in your car use your plate.

and Im not sure if this was done on purpose, but when you go to pay with paypal it only takes $43 instead of 45?

Maybe I typed it wrong. Pay before I fix it :thumbup:

ok, Ive 3 more people signed up.

We are FULL… Only Spectators will be registered from this point on. Thanks

Oh yeahh ! Can’t wait to see some skillz out there !!
My 350z is almost stock so I wish to kill others time by skill not just by pure power .!.
Looking forward to see you there all :slight_smile:

Dude a stock 350z is a very good car especially for track driving. 250whp is alot more than most people are working with and it torquey LOL!!!