UPDATE: September 6, 2008 Track Day - FULL

Agreed, its not a toy. Used right, it is a very potent track car. All the cars we are brining are stock or slight suspension mods

aww man full already…if anyone backs out let me know!

I have 5 people who have not paid. I will let you know.

So a Lambo is suppose to show up to do track attack too ??
I know it’s pretty full but if somebody decide not to come I got a friend with a evo X that was interested to come … Let me know Ryan plz Thx ! Can’t wait now … :thumbup:

Yup, Im bringing him out to learn how to use his car as well as 2 Evo X drivers. Maybe if your friend shows as a spectator (if no room opens up) they could discuss the new Evo as I have no idea which direction to point my friend in as far as modding the X.

Jismo

Nice i’ll tell him that he might come anyways !

Is it too late to register to watch at this point ?

Do it right now. I will accept no more after this. Send me a PM with you Plate, Full Name, Car, and Phone #

I just saw full but noticed it was for drivers, then did the form and said it was successful

Thanks a bunch

See you there. UPDATE on Page 1

WOOO WOOO soo pumped!!! Nissans are coming out to get all the sti’s and evo’s

need to raise my damn car up in the rear whoever did my alignment sucks and now my tires rub like mad under light cornering. Can’t imagine what will happen to the paint if I am driving hard lol.

So thats it no more spectators ? :frowning:
Men I told people to register ahead of time they don’t listen now they can’t come fuck … 3 weeks in advance and now they want to come sometimes they pissed me off.
Not your guys fault :sneaky2:

But i’ll kick your ass all at the track !

Ya the base has to have a final list a week in advance I was able to push it to 3 which I’m guessing they don’t like but I can’t accept anymore people.

wow you are very humble! lol!!! i certainly I hope your driving comes out better then your grammar does

Wow! Quite the spread of cars! Be interesting to see how my tank performs against all those fancy track machines. Should be a lot of fun.

Around what time you guys show up to build the site ?? 7h30 8h ?

Alright then I’ll meet you there around 7:30 I got your green flag by the way …

He’s french, give him a break, he’s doin’ c’est bon lol

And I’ll probably be there around 7h30 (you know you’re from Quebec when you use that kind of time)