August 16, 2008 Track Day

Registration is now open for our August 16, 2008 Summer Track Events.

Registration and Tech inspections begin at 9 a.m. and racing will continue throughout the afternoon.

To register please fill out our forum provided by the link below, and if you say on this forum you will attend, but you don’t fill out the automated forum and pay you won’t be put on the list.

• Whether you are registering as a hot lap driver or a spectator
  • Last name, First name
  • Vehicle year, make, and model
  • The names of any and all spectators that may attend the event with you
  • Your home telephone number
  • Your email address

Since spots are limited, and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot for any of the events, unless otherwise arranged with the organizers. You can send payments via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com or pay from the buttons in the automated forums. Cash is accepted at the Bi-Weekly Meets. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.

Please show up between 8:30 and 9 am. Bring your Snell 2000 helmet, a secure battery, any extra food and drinks, appropriate clothing and your enthusiasm!

Non-Members: $60
WCMA Members: $50
NECC Members: $40

For more information please read and review our INFORMATION FORM

Registration Form

Here is a map to get to the base:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/Namao.jpg

From 137 Avenue, proceed north on 97 Street (Hwy 28). Take the “Edmonton Garrison” exit (~ 5.7 km north of 137 Avenue). Turn right (east) at Churchill Avenue, which is the main gate. At the main gate, inform the guard that you are part of the group participating in the race that day. You may need to produce your drivers license.

After checking in go straight. Take the first left on Ortona Road, and then turn right on Vimy Avenue. Continue east until you reach the checkpoint gate, where you must check in with the guards. Photo ID is required and you must sign in. The guard will then open the gate for you. Drive through the gate and you will see the cars setting up ahead.

Alright… Event is a go.

You already know this but I can’t make it. Event Organizer for the August Blackout that weekend. Boss’s need me since I am the only one who knows what the hell is going on :smiley:

Yeah, I’m in, witch my reg from teh cancelled July Track day.

Renewed NECC membership (if they’ll have me!), registered for the track day, and paid up!

Good to go!

Cheers,
Dan

Ill be there!!!

Just to let everyone know if you’re a spectator or drivers please fill out the forum. You will not be allowed onto the track if you name is not on the list.

still have room for one more? green machine isn’t sold so I would like to tester a little

yep still have alot of room.

I’ll be there. Being the helping bitch anyways. LOL

Won’t be able to make it this week-end even the meet on friday too busy this week-end :frowning:

is there still room 4 drivers? thx

YES>>>

who do i pay or can you just hold a spot for me i would rather pay cash. But if you really need I can paypal.

You can pay cash at any of our meets or Paypal. If you need to make other arrangements please PM me.

I’ll be there to spectate, bank still owns my car for another 2 years, lol. Need HP and handling mods too before I bust out the Max … Looking forward!!

Did you sign the form? You need to do that to get onto the base.

Yes sir I did! … although I would like to do a hot lap … but I dont use paypal … PM’ing you right now

Yeah well i will be at the one on friday night then. If you don’t mind holding a spot for me cuz the tracks like 2 seconds away from my house

i have signed up! i have not payed though, if there is no room please let me know or if you could possibly save me a spot. i may or may not be there, depending on how fast i can weld my external gate back on to my broken manifold,…