August First... TwinTurbo meet

my buddy josh from the states (94 Z32 TTZ) is organizing a meet.

so he says to me:

We’ve decided on our date for out TwinTurbo meet (Z32, 3S, Supra, RX7); Sunday August 1st @ ArtPark in Lewiston. It’s right accross from the brock statue on the US side.

this is 10 minutes from my place in niagara, and on sunday nights there are HUGE cruises with hundreds of hotrods and imports in niagara falls.

this will be a SICK cruise.

also, i am planning to having a buffet style dinner at my family restaurant on a sunday this year. perhaps this date would be a good one?

plenty of notice.

interest in TT cruise?
interest in SON240sx Dinner?

I’m down for both.

I can’t believe I haven’t come down to Niagra yet.

August 1st is DriftBattle at DriftNation.

Just thought you’d like to know…

^^^ I take it back.

holy $hit…

Ya bing I thought you would remember seeing as how Chris is all gun ho for this years drift comp lol.

How could you guys forget that? But I’m up for some chinese buffet. It is chinese right? Just make it a different day than D1.

Hello everyone! I’m Bing’s friend Josh form the states. Some of you may know me, I was at the Signal Drift Event last year with my Black NA 300zx (it was in the show.) I’ve got a Pearl White TwinTurbo Z now.

I’d like to invite you all to our event this August!

http://www.ericj.org/joshp/TTMeet04.jpg

Oh and I forgot; Spread the word!

If any of you know any Toronto or S. Toronto forums (or any forums for that matter) that might be interested, feel free to post the image above on their websites!

Onyx I think the event is a really cool idea but I would not be surprised if alot of memebers dont show up because of the D1 competition that day. Alot of guys will want to be either watching that or entering it to try and get the invite to Texas.

I understand, and good luck to those who will be getting sideways!

But if things fall through, there is always another place to go.

Oh ya for sure like I would not mind seeing some TT 300zx’s. They are actualy starting to get blackbooked for younger drivers lol.

Just a bump for those who are interested :slight_smile:

frig i wish my car were ready…

josh, give me a call at home if you guys are heading out to the falls, perhaps i can come out there and ride with one of you guys.

how was the meet?

the turn out was affected by the boarder that weekend…

25-30 cars showed up and had a great time, but they were expecting more like 50+