Auto Seat rebuilds/upholstery?

I have 2 seats in the e30 that are rough in shape to say the least. I’m no small guy, but these sport seats fit pretty comfortably, so I’d rather not have to replace them with other seats. The seat mechanisms need to be repaired, so I’m hoping the shop can handle that at the same time. Anyone have any shop recommendations in the Buffalo area to take the seats to for a rebuild and new leather/fabric? Thanks for any recommendations on where to look.

Dave’s Trim Shop, 6493 Transit Road, Lockport 625-6155. He’s the best guy to recover your seats. Not sure if he can do the seat mechanisms.

He’s the guy. :tup:

I recommend moser’s over in Kenmore/buffalo

They were recommended by a few people when I was looking to get a seam that popped fixed on the leather seats in my GTO. Still haven’t had it done but that’s where I’ll be going when I get around to it.

Why not order new leather covers from Katskin? That’s the preferred method for Miata guys, and you can install them yourself.

Can either of these guys fix bolsters say … In my Recaros ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to answer your question but my Magic 8-ball is in the shop for service.

Can you call the companies in question say… On the phone?

[sarcasm]I tried texting but it bounced back saying the number doesn’t accept SMS. Now I don’t know what to do[/sarcasm]