Auto Show May 5th at SUNY IT (Utica)

Bump for tomorrow

Well gay. You better be winning something by now lol

Youre nuts. You really going to be there that early? I dont want to leave till 9. If you dont want to wait, thats cool I will see you there. Im a bitch, I need that 15 mins that early lol

We just got here a little while ago. Havin some drinks first haha.

Pretty good turn out. Good to see GD3Skier again, and meet Phate. Also ran into JettaKid near Rt20 on the way back lol Nice to meet you quick. Sunburn sucks/

Yeah. Sooo burnt haha. My calves and neck are roasted! Dude in the charger trying to brake stand was epic as well. I wish it was filmed.

Yea way to like leave in mid sentence

I stopped on 90 on the way back for gas and was there at the same time as that really low tiburon with the missing body trim I left the pumps about 30 sec before him I’m guessing, he definitely felt the need to do a sweet ricer fly by on me as we were peacefully cruising in the right lane at maybe 70 mph lol.

Sounds about right.

Had an awesome turnout, and was great meeting you guys. Seemed to go pretty well despite having a couple of events fall through on us.

Sunburnt as FUUUUUCKKK

It was definitely good, and super relaxed. It was nice to see some different cars than the local ones I’m used to seeing as well. I still think Red got screwed on the lowest competition. A front lip that sits 3" lower than every other part of your car is basically cheating lol.

Agreed. For future reference, a trip to lowe’s for some garden edging and 3M tape should secure victory.

Haha yup! Putting a roll of each in the hatch now!

Yeah sorry bud, I will catch up with you again Im sure.

Which car was I actually against? Was it the black eVo? The guy said my side skirt was at the same height as his, and Im tucking 18s lol

I think it was the EK that won due to the front lip being about an inch off the ground.

Bwah GhettoWin

It’s all good. Your car successfully made it one parking lot over without the need to bounce off the limiter. That’s a win in my book.

One guy motioned to me do a burnout. I just looked at him and shook my head lol

Burnouts waste gas and tires. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Also I’m glad my girlfriend got along with your girlfriend. I think it facilitated my ability to stand in a parking lot for 4 hours a little better lol.

Yeah that did go very well. 'cause you never know with the ladies lol.