Auto Sightings from Paris

Just came back from a wedding in France.

In 30 words or less: Paris is an extremely beautiful and vibrant city full of history and culture- it is also expensive to live in and not kid friendly at all.

Enjoy the sightings.

Civic Hatch at Porte Doree

200SX at Porte Doree. Saw it parked there for a few days outside the Kebab (Turkish sandwich) shop. Go figure.

Panamera off Rue de Rivoli near the Louvre

Alfa Romeo

Vlad & Lady Friend on his new piece!!? :lol

e36 convertible w/ hardtop near Chateau de Versailles (Palace)

Fiat X1/9 inside grounds of Versailles Palace

Small cars are BIG here

Original Mini

Nissan Micra (aka March in Japan)

Twingos ROCK!! Straight up :thumb

ILL Loud M5 showing out on Champs de Elysees (basically like 5th Ave in NYC)

Smart Cars were super common here too

Fiat 500 = pure win!!

One of the three S5s I saw

Parking was super tight (literally)

People have to go ghetto style like this…

Hypermotard (not sure what this is but looks cool)

Another cool Mini

Porsche Panamera near Trocadero

Dirty Aston

Clean Aston

McCafe = nicer than 95% of clubs in Albany

1 Le M Bacon + 1 Le M + fries + soda = more $$ than 95% of clubs in Albany ($hit cost me almost $25, no thanks to weak ass USD)

Wow pretty sick sightings!!
That M5 and Panamera are dirty!

you went to france and had MCDONOLDS?11/!?1//!/! WTF?!?!

did you go to any french restaurantes?

Man…sigh

I love traveling. My plans are to go to London next year, Paris the year after, Japan the year after that, etc.

So many places I want to go to!

Welcome home.

Yes I did. French food almost every other day I was there. Baguettes, fromages (cheese), steak tartare, wine, etc etc… Not a huge fan of it, although a couple of the restaurants we went to were quite good. Let’s put it this way, I couldn’t eat it for a week straight… Bad mix- the food is sophisticated and needs time to enjoy; whereas I am a simple person who doesn’t want every meal to take like 1.5 hours.

I know from the post it doesn’t seem this way, but I uh, did way more than take car pics and eat McDonalds while I was there.

I just put that stuff up 'cause it’s probably the stuff car people would find most entertaining, not the tourist stuff naw mean!?

:frowning:

i like the tourist stuff, when i was taking french in HS i really wisah i went on the trip to france.:(:frowning:

great pics archie

Alot of sweet cars there!

I NEED those DRL’s (daytime running lights/turnsignal all in one.
Plus europe fenders are sooooooooooo much better

nice dude! did you have any time to have fun over there.

Me to.

I’m a tourist first, car guy second. I’d rather travel the world than roll around in my semi-modified Maxima.

I’d rather chop off my left arm than roll around in a semi-modified Maxima.

just playin lol

You cut me deep bro…realllll deep.

Lol. I pretty much had a semi-modded Maxima. I want that car back bad. FML

So is there really a place where the naked ladies dance? And a hole in the wall where the me can see it all?

Wheres all the Ferraris?

hit up any brothels?

Panamera = sechs!!!

I love real french cooking… so much love goes into the food… its like an art there and good cooking is pretty much everywhere. Even in lower scale restaraunts a great deal of time/passion is there.

Steak TarTar = Win BTW…

HAH! I like the way you think, sir:thumbup

Wow a lot of interesting looking cars I have never seen before in these pics BUT to Funny I parked to an Aston Martin yesterday same model as the pics and same color as the Dirty One BUT of course I wasnt in France, I was in Toga.