If you've ever considered a vacation to France... (vacation pics inside)

This is like the 15th time I’ve gone, but its because I have family there, but this time I brought the gf

Leaving from Toronto Pearson to Charles De G. in Paris it was 550 a person, compared to 1300 leaving from Buffalo

So here are some pics, also if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask =)

*please no stupid comments about the picture quality, im not a photographer, and my camera was 150$

yeah BUFFALO BILLS, thats my grandpa

Les Miserables, it was amazing, 2nd time seeing it =)

Not only do they have gyros, they’re super ass

MMMM NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

then just me and the lady at a family members Bday party

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

Nice! France is one of my top fives!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Meh, it gets old after a while, honestly, but it was pretty funny. I want to come up with a catchy phrase someday.

lol with the catch phrase, france is very affordable, every dinner including appetizers, entree, and dessert was about 70 bux for two people at a nice restaurant

main transportation is by subway/train, all the lines are color coded and very easy to understand

Was the bills fan from Buffalo?

i cant believe it was only 550

lol i lied, 558

Details
Departing
flight
Mon, May 31, 2010
Next-day arrival
Tue, June 01, 2010
6:55 PM Depart from Toronto (YYZ)
10:10 AM Arrive in Paris (CDG)
Travel time 9h15 min
TS 188
Operated by
Air Transat
Economy Class
Return
flight
Fri, June 11, 2010
9:25 AM Depart from Paris (CDG)
11:50 AM Arrive in Toronto (YYZ)
Travel time 8h25 min
TS 489
Operated by
Air Transat
Economy Class
Round-trip : Toronto - Paris - 2 tickets
File number: W405115
adult tickets
$558.00

Went to France two summers in a row when I was younger. REALLY want to go back as well.

First time was wayyyy back in 1998. Was there when France won the World Cup. Shorter visit, 14 days. Saw Paris, Lyon (where friends live), Chamonix, and the south of France. Went back the following year and spent 3 weeks with my brother and the family we know. Spent 1 week in Lyon, 1 week at Les Tois Vallees in Meribel (Alps), and 1 week in Cannes.

Loved my time there and want to go back even more now that I would appreciate the experience even more now than when I was younger.

Bullshit, it was a perfect spot for it, I ahve never used it until now so i get a freebie, also when its used as the first post its twice as good.

je m’appelle charlene et windows sept est mon idee.

Touche

↑ Ahah, seriously tough France was on my list this year but out on the back burner till next year, Im having a baby…

Oh congrats! Which trimester are you in?

My biggest concern is getting around the city. I’ve never traveled out of the country, I’ve just never had the money to do so. Is this a problem especially in a foreign country?

Thanks a lot, First, was planned so not a big surprise.

traveling is easy, almost everyone speaks English.

Big fail on my part, I was being silly. I didn’t know you had a vagina…well congrats anyways.:bacon:

been there twice, and ur right about leaving from toronto. When i go to spain i always leave from toronto kuz its like 300 or 400 cheaper. I was rly pissed this year though because i left my fuckin camera bag on the counter at my house, so i didnt have my dslr or my point and fail this year.

Ah bon, je t’aime Paris mais je nais pas le coin pour vacation :frowning:

The only problem with france is that it’s full of french people.

oh yeah I love Paris but I am born not corner for vacation???

sweet wish I had the time or money for travel silly car obsession.