The city, not the Hilton

Has anyone been to Paris? I’ll be there from the 15th til the 26th for work and would love suggestions for things that cannot/should not be missed. I’ve already got plans to hit the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Eiffel Tower. Has anyone been there and could steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

yeah, i was born there, its fucking awesome, people are arrogant, everyones in shape, and the women and food are top of the line, o yeah, its fucking expensive, scenery is great too, i carved my name in the eiffel tower, climbed the steps, fuck the elevator, there is no wrong direction, its fucking parisssss fuck YEAH

now I’m even more excited! except about the women. are the guys hot?

im hot so id say yeah!

When i went many years ago- we got to the effiel tower about 6:15 to find the top floor closed at 6:00- I was not happy
Try to have an idea where you are going- cab drivers fuck the americans

Don’t get abducted and pimped out by Albanian slave traders .

pairs for only 9 days? how can you sightsee and work in 9 days?

Chicks with hairy armpits, french bread, striped shirts, berets, wine, snails, Tar tar, and yes they are all arrogant.

The lourve was boring as hell… The mona lisa is a super hyped postage stamp.

as for being there in the winter… ugh… idk sounds like a shitty time. I was there in July and we walked everywhere. Arc is pretty cool though… at the top looking out looks awesome.

I wish I got to check out the new arc though :confused:

I make do with the time I have after completing my work for the day. Plus there’s 2 days of weekend time in there. Chances are I won’t get to see Paris again for a long time, so I’m taking advantage of this great opportunity.

FIRE ZEE MISSILES.

Or do get abducted :slight_smile: lol