auto to manual swap parts needed

Hi, Im Stefan, im 19 and Im new to son240sx

I have some money saved up for a auto to manual swap on my 89 s13 coupe and I was wondering where is the best place to buy the parts and install it, I called the AUTOMOTIVE TECHNIQUES shop on Kipling just south of dundas and he said 350-400 for installiation without the parts. Can anyone help me out and tell me where to getr the parts or should just get the guy at the shop to get them for me. I live in Etobicoke.

Thanks

Source out the parts yourself, it’ll be way cheaper…

And on a side note…

I’ve got a sweet high friction centerforce with 1000k on it for sale.
Includes the clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, and ALL bolts. You’ll need that stuff to start anyways.

$185 for everything.

sound good i see you live in my area, consider those parts as sold. Ill have the money by next Friday. If your not in a rush. Ill get back to you on Thursday, im just waiting for the money

Thanks

Sounds good.
PM’d

I have the clutch pedal $30 … im in etobicoke as well bloor / east mall

ill buy it of u, just give me untill Thursday, cinsider it as sold.

thanks

consider*

is your car ABS or non? what year is yours VLSD or open diff?

I have almost everything, clutch pedal, master/slave. lines X2, 5 speed tranny, ABS driveshaft and VLSD. flywheel/tranny bolts etc

think I am just short a clutch assembly

I seriously have no idea man. I think it doesnt have ABS, its a 89 s13 coupe

^my point was that with an ABS VLSD (also for sale)you could use my 5-speed swap regardless, and go from spinning 1 wheel to 2. much better for winter hills.

I dont know Im confused right now, so do you have the whole tranny with everything because Im planning to get: clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, and ALL bolts.Clutch and Brakes pedals assemblies with master cylinders, driveshaft, Exedy stage One clutch

So your not buying my clutch?

buy gyani s13 5spd parts car. and bump for Automotive Technique.

I’ve got a semi-complete 5 speed swap available.

• 5 speed tranny with 120,000 km’s (stock shifter is included)
  • MT crossmember
  • MT flywheel + bolts
  • clutch pedal assy. with pad
  • clutch master cylinder
  • clutch slave cylinder

PM me an offer if you’re interested.

i also have a clutch master cylinder - $20
and a slave - $10