AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports

Hey guys,
I signed up for unlimited 60day vehicle history reports from AutoCheck so that I can look at a few cars in the States. It seems to work on VIN’s in Canada too but not as detailed. So since i’ve allready paid for it and check all the cars I wanted I am willing to do a check any vehicle you guys want free of charge. Might as well get full use of this since its Unlimited reports. So if anyone wants a report just PM me your VIN. along with your email and i’ll send over the history report.

:biggthumpup:

Hey everyone.

Victor did my car and she came back clean! :smiley:

Thanks brother.

Easy 8)

We should have an account for SON Members to use with unlimited
reports…

Well you can use mine for now, it’s unlimited for 60 days, they don’t have for any longer.

To whoever has PM’d me allready I will have reports this afternoon, at work right now but i’ll do it on my lunch break.

Ok guys, everyone who PM’d me with VIN’s should have an email waiting. I hope this helps you. Take care.

I can do that through my work, unlimited Carfax reports. If anyone needs a carfax they can PM me with the VIN.

Since were on this topic, how do Carfax and Autocheck compare to each other, and how do they compare to the MTO History Report?

Well Autocheck is better imo than carfax from experience with U.S vehicles. With Canadian ones they should be the same since the new privacy laws. The MTO report with give you more info regarding the past ownership and km’s for example.

The best and most acurate reports for used cars can be obtained from UCDA (Used Car Dealer Association) but the only problem is, they charge more then everyone else.