Automobili Lamborghini!

Yeah I saw this car sitting in continental a bunch of times, wondered what it was doing there. Looks to be in pretty good shape, doubt it has many miles on it anyway. Not a big fan of them but definately interesting.

Hope you guys get it back going without too much hassle, yeah good luck with that.

You know, it’s not exactly easy to find multiple screenshots of games from 1987 :wink:

Its goin well actually so far

Gary, I don’t think MR. Countach would like that very much.

Are you serious. For the love of god people hes not putting any weight on the fucking thing. :stuck_out_tongue: After the back breaking and nerve racking job of pulling this engine something had to be done to lighten the mood. Chucks as blue collar as we are. He wouldn’t have his pants in a wad over it.

Even the smallest replacement part on this costs $450 dollars.(ignition rotor)…so to remove that literally 1000 plus pound engine and transmission assembly that is almost 7 feet long without touching a single piece of the car was pretty hairy,…there is nothing Gary could do to that engine that would damage it…I dont think a shot gun could get through that block…

I promise that if I ever buy one of these, I will beat the shit out of it.

I know this is a dodge slogan but…
Gary,

“Grab Life By The Horns!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You missed my joke. Completely.

:smash2:

Dude, I have that game for Amiga! I need to play that as well!

Gary’s never looked better. :hitit:

Load “*”,8,1

haaaaa the good ol days…I had hotwheels for my C64 best game evar

wow the first time in my life i wanted to be a engine

hahahahahaa

pics of Don humping the tail pipes???

Um yeah my wang is not hugified by tailpipe alone um yeah

well get it hugified by the whole car or thoughts of me then get a pic of u humping the tailpipes…or atleast the headers

You been hanging out with mikey too much :stuck_out_tongue: