Available: "180SX" calipers

At Pick n Pull in the west end there is a 92ish Maxima with brakes still intact. You can pull the calipers ($15 each) and pair them up with Altima rotors to have the same brakes as an SR20 180sx.
You’ll need to remove the wheels, the two bolts on the calipers (17mm?) and the brake lines (10mm?)

Thanks for the heads up. Heading out now.

I was and PicknPull again today and there is another Maxima with brakes available. It is in the fifth row of cars, right beside the gold S13 which is the first car in the aisle.

There is also an Altima right beside it and another Altima in very last row in the import section if you want rotors. It’s also half price this weekend I believe. I was going to grab them but didn’t have the time.

Or someone could buy my “180SX” brakes including calipers, lines, and pads and rotors in great shape for $100.

Altima? Were the engines intact?

One of them was pretty much intact. I think one’s valve cover was missing. But mostly complete IIRC.

LOL, i love it when a valve cover is missing from a perfectly good engine. Rust everywhere

where abouts is that pick and pull??

184st and 118a ave. Just south of the Yellowhead.

LOL, i love it when a valve cover is missing from a perfectly good engine. Rust everywhere[/quote]

yeah the dick that took it was there when i was getting the rear calipers for my swap. I want to go back and take that poor motor but then again it had over 200k on it and I’m sure the same guy fucked the starter bolts. Plus no room for storage. I’ll have to let that one die…

Maybe try heading over to Kar Bashers. If I remember they had a maxima and a few fwd kas.