AWD alignment

Can any shop around here do an alignment for a lowered AWD vehicle for around 50 bucks?

ha. i dont think any shop can do a fwd stock ride height alignment for 50 bucks.

good luck with that… i’d plan on spending at least 70

x2

Daniel’s alignment. he has a old school alignment rack. its like a pit. best around i can get you the number later

(412) 884-5854

Why is an “old school” alignment rack the best around?
Just curious.

nothing wrong w/ a pit style rack provided the user knows what they are doing. new alignment machines take the art and skill out of aligning. machines make it dumb proof so some tire changer can make the car go straight. even then, car can go straight but be dog tracking. being it is a pit rack–provided the car rolls it can be aligned. as pits are exactly what they say they are.

The old pit style alignment guys who been doing it for 20+yrs have tons of knowledge/experience. they dont need to know factory specs–they can align the car so tires wear nice and car runs straight. as factory specs are really less than desireable handling and performance wise. majorityof the cars are “dumbed” down so any newb can hop behind the wheel and drive it w/o wrecking it. comapnies dont want lawsuits because their car is deemed uncontrollable-- look at what porsche went through and bmw is having to do b/c some stupid teen wrecked an m5 killing himself and friends.

I haven’t personally seen or had an experience with the pit style just curious the advantages about them. Factory specs suck a lot of the time from what I’ve seen

$0. Hit a curb or jersey barrier.