Need Excellent Alignment Shop - West Pittsburgh Area?

Anyone have a recommendation for a good alignment shop? I’m trying to get 4 new tires shipped in before the weekend, so a quality install and alignment is needed.

I’m looking for someone who will NOT scratch the OEM 19’s on the car, and who can get the alignment in the middle of the specs, show me before and after alignment with data sheet, and if I can get someone to look at the tire wear patterns currently and chat about them that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Alex

auto illusions in moon on the tire moutning! and firestone in moon does the laser alignments and does not touch the rims for alignment

Thank you very much, these guys? I will call them shortly. Why do you not recommend them for the alignment as well? (Just checking :))

Auto Illusions Llc
(412) 264-2303 930 Brodhead Rd
Coraopolis, PA Map

Anyone else?

sewickly car store

dont have a alignment rack

i got mine done at goodyear and got a 1 year warr. with it…i already went in for a free 1, no questions asked they thru it up on and sure enough it was out some they re set it and on my way i went…even b4 i went in for the 2nd one no tire wear issues…and dude showed me how far out it was