AWD MOTORSPORTS KILLS IT AGAIN 901AWHP/640TQ STOCK ECU

901whp!!!

We set the goal tonight to break the stock ecu record and Anthony, Diiirk & Crispeed got it done!!! We swapped to Id2000cc injectors and we pushed it and made it happen… Final #'s were 901whp / 640tq @ 46psi… This setup does not have enough Cam for the turbo setup so there is still more on the Table… We are going to test the FP5r cams next… Below is the Mod List…

I am told this is also the Highest HP Mivec Evo!!!

[CENTER]YouTube - AWD Motorsports Bastard Evo Breaks Stock Ecu & Mivec HP Record!!!
[/CENTER]

Buschur 2.0L Motor w/ GRP Rods & 10:1 JE
Cosworth m2 Cams
FP HTA XX Ported by AWD
Buschur Double Pumper w/ ID2000’s
E85 pump Fuel
Buschur Ported Intake Manifold & TB
Buschur Cop Ignition
Buschur Race FMIC
Buschur Turbo Back Exhaust
AWD Front Facing Turbo Kit
AWD Motorsports SPEC D2 Coilovers
AWD Mini Battery Kit
AWD UICP & LICP
AWD Spec Exedy Triple
Buschur Fuel Rail
Stock Ecu Tuned By: Diiirk

Robert Sent us a Turbo to test and Quite honestly I have no clue what it is… I need to ask him tomorrow what we will call the turbo…

Id like to say thanks to Buschur Racing for a Great Motor & Supporting Parts & FP for the Turbo and allowing us to use & test their parts… Also thanks to the guys involved tonight… Diiirk for the great tune, Anthony for assembly of the whole car & Crispeed for overseeing it all…

Thanks to all the Stock Ecu Developers also!!!

its a new billet wheel t3 frame turbo from FP…

Should run 10’s right?

they went 9.33 with less than 700hp

that thing’s due to blow up any day now

So it should be good for 10’s now right?

Damn thats sick

damn 10:1 + 46psi is possible on E85? that’s crazy!

Are there any compound or series turbo evo’s?

evo’s will have 4 28x10.5 slicks on them before long.

Wow, I thought Supra guys were bad, Evos have the ‘stock ecu world record’, lol

They run 0, or negative timing

It was diiirk who tuned this. Crispeed does the haltech/motec, but he did play a big part in this car.

I actually think a mustang holds the stock ecu title…

Its a huge thing to be able to make that kind of power and still plug it in and pass an inspection

Quoted for truth.

great, this thread isn’t about mustangs.

a mustang has been out for ages, unlike an evo which has only been out for 7 years.

Evos have been out for almost 20 years, the rest of the world is just full of chodes who can’t make huge numbers like AWD motorsports. Good thing they have that 1,000,000 hp front mount.

Were all these gay-ass ‘world records’ around before the internet? I’m not picking on this one, but all of them…

Anyway, amazing power, I don’t care if the thing has a q-jet on it.

only to the US market. the 4G63 has been here since late 1989 though.

i meant the ct9a sorry.

Easy Pete not every one drives their built, turbo charged vehicles ok

calm down, pete.