AWD Torque Bias

wow, you like to spend money. there are some other cheaper options for those that arent going to track consistantly. i would not go ohlins unless this were the case. and stasis is quality, but for the money i dont think it is justified for a street car.

also, it is not easy at all to set up camber in the s4. an adjustable link kit for this car is as exspensive as a struts and springs. you are better off getting the strus and springs, getting the alignment back as close to factory as possible. stiff sway bar and this car handles great…and you can save your inside tire wear for something else.

-2 camber should not cause any significant tire wear. I’ve been at -1.5 F/R for almost a year now. In this specific case, I’m not sure how bad the dynamic camber is on a S4…and I didn’t know that changing the camber on the s4 was so expensive, but in general, for anyone who drives “spiritedly” or gets out to the tire-shredding auto-x courses a few times a summer, the extra camber will most likely save them some outside tire wear.

Might even out your tirewear some given how you drive incase you forgot the fucillo huge amounts of outside wear you have. :wink:

Speaking of which did you ever get some non-corded tires yet?

Not yet. I am Just going to toss the stockers back on until I get some good tires. I got almost 10,000 miles out of the last set.

Also I am lowering the car 1.8 inches. That will add negative camber itself right?