Awesome DSM vid.....

right click, save target as… enjoy

http://darkstar420.homestead.com/files/dsm_compressed.mov

:greddy:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:greddy:

hey, its rare to see that car moving under its own power… gimme a break.

nostalgia

:rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
hey, its rare to see that car moving under its own power… gimme a break.

nostalgia

Boy do I hear you on that one

Wow Mike, you actually found someone that admitted to still having that video? :smiley:

haha… it took me a minute to see that iw as actaully darkstar…

its funny thinking that car started out as my buddies’… bought it… had it for less then 2 days and blew awd out… he got it back then blew the motor up… the dealer wouldn t fix it for him so kolar bought it for cheap… hooked it up… sold it to darkstain and now its broke again…

how many miles on it now?

:jerkit:

Hmm…

An you wonder why it keeps breaking down eh hehe… Could you beat the car a little harder?

what is wrong with it too…

:wtcslap:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
haha… it took me a minute to see that iw as actaully darkstar…

its funny thinking that car started out as my buddies’… bought it… had it for less then 2 days and blew awd out… he got it back then blew the motor up… the dealer wouldn t fix it for him so kolar bought it for cheap… hooked it up… sold it to darkstain and now its broke again…

how many miles on it now?

110K, and its on its 3rd tranny since i bought it…

Originally posted by silvrhand
Hmm…

An you wonder why it keeps breaking down eh hehe… Could you beat the car a little harder?

well i was following a guy that had a “Drive it like you stole it” sticker on his window… i got inspired

:dunno:

remember when you were doin donuts in the bell acres ball feild and aalmost slid into that poll. i thought i was goin to die

HOLY FAWK ! go zappas for gettin it done :bigthumb:

Originally posted by integrrac
remember when you were doin donuts in the bell acres ball feild and aalmost slid into that poll. i thought i was goin to die

i sure you did… sissy.