awww doggah awww

I think Dom discovered the chick magnet factor as he led her (or vice versa) around Petsmart on the pink harness and leash :rofl:

yea my wife is good at finding free ones. she finds ppl that cant take care of them anymore so we get them. thats how we got the other 2 weiner dogs

Next time you find a free weiner dog, Iā€™ve got dibs! :rofl:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thats so cute George. I mean super cute. I mean bag of big floppy black cocks cute. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:greddy:

Thank god Iā€™m not married.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not to be mean, but if I am getting a dog to keep for 10+ years, ill prefer to get a dog from a breeder as a puppyā€¦ not that there is anything wrong with taking them from shelters, thats definatly being a good citizen.

hey darkturd, go suck on a big black monster cock.

and mark, the 1st one i got from a breeder, she was so small you could hold her in the palm of your hands. but the next dog we are getting is going to be a big one, like a pit or a rotty.

Pit FTW

there are 2 pit bulls that run loose in our neighborhood, come get them.

so the first dog represents what you level of masculinity is now, and the new dog will represent what it used to be?

How about when we were riding this weekend, Fred was in front of me on his Grizzly and we came through this one part of the woods where it opened up, kind of by rt 43. As soon as we got in the open, there was this huge pit with no collar on, you could see how blue his eyes wereā€¦ he went dashing right at Freds right legā€¦ Fred being loaded, slides his quad to the left and sprays the dog with roost, he backed off pretty quickā€¦ so im next to go through in the Rhino, by buddy riding in my Rhino was like fuck this dog, pulls his Glock 40 out and was ready to shoot itā€¦ but I said hold off till we get past, if he gets close, shoot the fucker. I think Freds roost drove him away, he looked at the Rhino then turned and walked awayā€¦ good decision by himā€¦

:rofl:

AWwwwww congrats on the adoption! I am sure you will give her a very loving home!

seriously, go fist yourself. last time i checked i didnt need a dog to know iā€™m a better man than j00

awwwww, Iā€™ll bet itā€™s just the perfect size for you to carry it around with you in your purse.

I leave my thread and some retard with too much time on his hands comes and gays it up :kekegay:

Pit FTW

x2