Does anyone know any good dog breeders around here?

i lost my baby girlll :frowning:
so im looking to get new dog…

Don’t go to a breeder. Go to a shelter. You can usually find much better dogs there that are in more need of a good home. My family has always gone to the shelters for our pets… and the one time I ever went to the breeded I ended up having a puppy die at just under a year old because there was an underlining intestinal issue that the breeder failed to tell us about.

www.helporphanpuppies.org

Thats where I got my puppy!

What kinda dog?

I got my Dalmatian from a breeder in PA, and they were great to deal with and the dog is awesome.

I got my Weimaraner from a breeder in Missouri. They sucked to deal with but the dog is so far fine, nothing abnormal compared to any other Weimaraner I’ve dealt with.

Do research and choose wisely. My Dalmatian breeder actually has a litter ready to go on 10/10, and she has a Facebook page for the breeding which is constantly updated with pics and info, and current owners are always posting pics and what not. She genuinely cared about where her dogs were going, not just looking to make money.

If you’re looking for a pitbull, there’s a few insanely cute, well behaved Pits at APF in Glenville. One of them was an orangish/tan color and just sat there and looked at me while most of the others were barking their heads off.

The kid i live with’s parents breed great danes.

thanks guys!
well we have a boxer right now and hes an awesome dog. but i had a little chihuahua pomeranian mix. i dont think we wanna have 2 big dogs, so im looking for another small one. idk what to do yet.

Go pick this little fucker up from Saratoga County

Knuckles
http://www.saratogacountyny.gov/images/pets/Knuckles.JPG
Date Received: 9/16/2011
Kennel: Scooby’s Run
Breed: Chihuahua Mix
Sex: Male
Municipality:
Good with Children: Yes
Good With Dogs: Yes
Good With Cats: No
Description:
Knuckles was brought in because the landlord said no dogs.

2 big dogs are great! keep each other company and play together.

yea i know. but we are remodelling the house 2 dogs might be too much. ughhh idk!

awww so cuteee! i didnt really want a boy though :confused:

someone i work with was a minpin breader, i dont know if he still does it though.

joe jiggs breeds with dogs and gerbils

lol what?

he breeds pits and gerbils

One day I am going to bring a rotty puppy home and not tell the Wifey. That or a Husky. :stuck_out_tongue:

o0o00oo no pits for meeee

i want a husky so bad! those blue eyes are gorgeous!

its weird because i too, have beautiful blue eyes

lmaoooo stoppp

rescue a dog in need.