Axxis / PBR Brakd Pads

Has anyone here actually tried these pads on any of their vehicles ? They seem to have some decent pads (ceramic or semi metallic) and their dirt cheap. I’ve read some reviews from down in the states and a bunch of guys use them on their z32 calipers simply because they seem work really well and are half the price of Hawk and other companys.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Jeff

i had them with no name cross drilled rotors on my old black '92 and they’re on my gold '93 though i haven’t driven that car yet.

i don’t have a lot of experience with aftermarket brake pads on 240s so i can’t really compare but that setup seemed to have a bit more grip than stock, i liked it and would buy them again.

i had them on my old 240 the werethe ultra ceramic ones. well yeah anyways had them in the car for about 6 months then i got rid of the car but the break were still like brand new . i loved them they were great. and well worth it i paid like 50 bucks for fronts.

I got them on my 240 with 300zx brakes, they were cheap and are pretty well suited for daily driving, no noise and low dust. I’ve only had them for about 2 weeks now but they do grab pretty nice.

We use them with great success; low dust; good stopping power; we also sell them too…