B: Trailer for hauling a bike

Have to get a bike from Cleveland to here. If anyone has a trailer that they wouldn’t mind loaning for a day I would be eternally greatful.

I would need the trailer Tuesday around 3p.

Send details via PM. I’m constantly in my email so I should respond quickly.

Thanks!

good luck, i was supposed to go to pa last week to get a bike and i backed out because gas is fucking rediculous. i was looking at a 12 hour round trip and around $450 in gas. hopefully you have a vehicle that gets better gas mileage than 20 mpg.

i got my bike from cleveland last summer, rented a cargo van from enterprise, fit in the back like a charm! cost me 60 to rent for the day

i brought mine home in the bed of my old pickup

Do those things get decent mileage?

That might be an idea. So far my tow vehicle is a Jeep Cherokee

And this was just the regular cargo van, not the 10’ box truck?

The rental fee on one of those is $19.95 (great) plus .59/mile. Cleveland = roughly 400miles round trip = ~$250 :bloated:

you can also rent a trailer from uhaul, its like 25 bucks a day, or something along those lines.

edit after further research, its only 14.95 to rent a 4’x6’ trailer from uhaul. cant really beat that.

The trailer sounds good.

I can hire a cargo van from enterprise for $60/day with unlimited miles. I might do that since it will probably get better fuel economy and enclosed transport.