Bachelor Party Ideas

One of my close friends just asked me to be his best man, of course I accepted. Problem is they’re doing this wedding soon (they just chose a venue etc too, they are way behind with this stuff) so I need to get this party together in under a month.

This is a good friend of mine, and I’ve talked with some of the groomsmen and his other buddies and we all agreed we’re down to drop some coin and do this RIGHT. No cheesy matching shirts that say “Neil’s Last Night of Freedom” in a second-rate strip club. We’re all in the greater Bay Area, so I’m thinking San Francisco. Obviously there’s some top-notch strip clubs there. But I’m thinking even better than just sitting around a strip club.

So what do you guys think?

How would a NICE dinner at a good steakhouse sound to start? His dad (who is very religious) and other (male) family members could be invited along for this part. Then up the Presidential/Penthouse Suite at one of the many fine hotels in SF where I’ll have a full bar and bartender, and a few strippers ready to go. Sounds pretty good right?

-TJ

Sounds like you have everything planned out rather well. What’s the equivalency to a Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or Morton’s out there? You can’t get much better then that.

Sounds awesome!!

a party bus for 4 hours and about 6 cases of beer and Maddy . TRUST ME.

this is true statement

Pretty Mindboggling that you would say that…

:barf:

:nono:

this post might be the first time i remembered that you were there!!! lol

i guess it was a success!!!

Sounds like the plan

:rofl:

:rofl:
yeah i forgot that too. nothing like pulling into beer distributor with a bus lol

so awesome… i was also the groom at the club that night!

i think everyone was. :bowrofl:

i was a weather forecaster… that was one of the best bachelor parties I ever went to

Weather forcaster??? wtf.

go to chuck e cheeses

or miniature golfing

Vegas. Cocaine. Prostitutes. Invitation for Darkstar.

or they could relax with a 6 pack of shut the hell up.