Back from paradise.

haha yeah sorry…got a little too excited and ahead of myself…

They are and that’s why were getting them now before anyone else does. I’ll get what I can in pictures. I gotta fix a flatbed before we can leave, so hopefully when its all said and done there is still daylight to burn. The yard is more southern than pittsburg.

My boss is a fucker he wouldn’t even tell me where the yard is.

I don’t distrust him, this wouldn’t be his first Yenko.

A lot of the stuff is in less than good condition, some aren’t even worth it he says.

He says once we get our pick of cars we want, the rest are to be put up on craigslist.

I thought you were already there? Anyways I want to see pictures!!

I need the rear shit between the back seats and the window like where rear speakers go on most cars… the rear valance… yea that is what it is

car is a 71 cuda color is gold but ill take anything … please let me know what is down there

Hey my friend wants to know if there is anything mopar down there besides the hemi cuda you guys are buying, if so and we can get the location, we may make an appearance

This isn’t an open deal for people
To come and look. Strictly private. So stop asking for an address I won’t give it to you.

And an update. The 2 yenkos were moved to private storage last visit we “rt16 auto” made. I’m currently fixing the the flat bed so when we go il get pictures.

dude you just keep sinking lower and lower in this shit story… hope you have “hippers” on

but if you can find my part :tup: and ill change my comment

Yenko’s, ZL’s, and hemi cuda’s----Please!
If you could buy a yenko camaro for under 3 digits (even if its rotted to the ground)then i’ve got a bridge in NYC i’d sell you for a dollar. I call BS!

and if you are in such a rush to fix your flatbed wtf are you doing posting on NYSPEED.
classic Urban ledgand.

bicker all you guys want. But il give you pictures. I guess were staying over night there.

You guys act like a junk yard is something special.

I’m holding out a bit of belief on this one. There are some wackjobs out there that bought some rare cars cheap and parked them. I’ve seen pics.
Waiting for his pics, but my ass would have already been on the road, and not just with one flabed. I’d be bringing back 10 cars if I knew about it before the guy changes his mind.

if the guy is liquidating his junkyard hes liquidating his junkyard, I seriously doubt he’d mind more people looking to buy his shit, whether we get your prices or not, lets say I want to go look at some scrap in a scrapyard south of Pittsburgh…

i guess I have to go search google maps…

Are you guys smoking dope? He’s not lying. It’s that hugely massive muscle car graveyard some guy made. IIRC he just bought cars for 50 years and let them rot in his yard. There was a thread here where you could see it from googlemaps.

all i want is a name of the place or an address to go look, we’ve got a truck and a trailer and we are ready to drive 5 hours…just need a place to go

i’m not out to steal any deals from you guys, we just wanna see whats out there

I believe that is a different yard. The other yard was already scrapped and the cars he had weren’t of as much value.

thats in RI.

heres the thread: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61995&highlight=classic+junkyard

I just want my part please

Good Luck with it, I can’t wait to see pics I absolutely love Yenko Camaros. :violin:

Whoa there’s two muscle car graveyards with defensive unruly owners and priceless collectors cars?

That’s really cool :open_mouth:

waiting for pics, im sure there are plenty of nyspeeders including myself who would drive to pittsburgh tomorrow if there was a chance at getting a yenko in pretty much any condition for 5k or something. Like name the time and place and I will be there with a truck and trailer.

I’d rather have a COPO. But Yenko was based out of PA, so better chances of some being in a persons yard. They made a lot more Yenkos than COPOs. And Fast and Furious had one, Yo!