The fruits of my labor. Finally back in the game!

Well. I worked my ass off all summer, started a business, and have been playing things relatively safe financially speaking. That is of course, until NOW!

Actually, still playing it plenty safe. Took a small loan out, my payments are only $150 a month (3% baller interest).

So, here it is. My new daily!

(PO’s pictures, sorry!)

9000 Miles.

Only mods are TBE, Intercooler + charge piping, lowering springs, and Enkie RPF1’s.

SCORE!

nice, how much?

26 and some change. Not bad at all I think for 9k miles.

Holy crap nice where’d you buy this!!

150$ a month? I’m guessing you arent keeping this for 20 years, depending on how much you put down ofcourse

Nice pickup! Definitely got a great deal on it, enjoy!

Or a very large deposit!

Nice car how long until its for sale… Specs?

When i get bored of it ofcourse.

I’m going to have it re-tuned at STM, and I will have numbers then. Expect around 330/330. Emery’s stock Evo X with a MBC put down 315whp.

Lookin nice :tup: I thought I heard you were picking this up from the owner of your old black Evo at Tea Leaf last week.

I fucking hate you Sobo car is fucking gorgeous! Awesome pick up and price! I hope to own one eventually or maybe my next dd

Nice ride!

x2

Apparently getting a white Evo X is the IN thing to do now days. Nice car

Well, I always wanted a white evo.

Unfortunately so did everyone else haha. Oh well, my money I figured I’d get the one I really really wanted.

Nice looking car :tup:

Nice :tup:

Looks very nice, enjoy it.

Only busting your balls. I got my 2011 WW Evo X like almost 2 months ago now and it seems like they’re coming out of the woodwork now haha.