Back from paradise.

Thats crazy last pics on that thread looks like my backyard, Guy down the street has a bunch of old cars parked in the woods, guys kinda crazy though, I know theres like a 71-3 mach rotting into the ground. ill have to shoot some pics sometime.

:bsflag:

10 says we never see any pics

Yeah i’m starting to get a little annoyed, Sobo I know you and I don’t think you’re full of shit but its a bit fishy that you won’t disclose the location, I understand your boss wants first dibs but it sounds like he already has first dibs so whats the problem?

:popcorn:

+1 :grouphug:

If I knew of the location, I wouldn’t share the address either. I’d pick what I want out first then maybe tell others. Once the address gets out, I guarantee 50 trailers at the location within 4 hours.

good point…i guess i’ll put my roadtrip plans on hold

IN for pics

Just fixed the flatbed. What a nightmare we just got it all together and found out the reason why the parking brake was shot was because the solinoid on the hydralics wasn’t closing completely.

I can tell you this beacsusr I’m on my iPhone. Like I did earlier.

All I can say is hold out for these pictures :wink: haha your all gonna eat your words.

Hey, i’ve been nice. I want dibs :slight_smile:

I hope its true, you’ll be making some sick money. Too bad the market is down so low, keep them and clean them up a little, prolly sell for much more in a few years.

pics of the vin on the zl1 camaro or its all just a lie

ib4 the copos have v6’s in them

Hate to burst your bubble but v6’s? COME ON. I don’t think camaros had V6s until like 1980 or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

In for pics of this. Sounds awesome if its true.

good call, the early cars had the inline 6 option … you know … if you were worried about gas prices and mileage back in the heyday of cheap gas

Still waiting for those pics

:word:

He did say he was spending the night down there…

But yeah, subscribed for pics. Would be sweet if it were true. I love the classic look. Don’t know why you wouldn’t share the address with other speeder’s on here. SHOW SOME LOVE!

Iphone does not have a camera correct?

Read post 46.