Bacon vs Canadian Bacon

the bacon controversy

normal bacon ftw

canadian bacon is like ham.

Canadian Bacon with the cornmeal rolled crust, fuckin YUM!

reg… ftw

Why choose? Bacon Sandwich FTW. Two slices of Canadian Bacon wrapped around 3 slices of normal bacon.

Well,Canadian ham is good but bacon is far superior.

I voted for regular bacon but let it be known I have a great appreciation for Canadian Bacon as well. I agree with strokedz28 on the bacon sandwich.

Your all crazy, canada doesn’t have pigs.
BTW, normal becon all the way.

I prefer Normal Bacon. Most places burn the shit out of it or it’s just dry so I like making my own Bacon.

Best Sandwichs are Grilled Cheese w/Bacon, BLT, Bacon Cheesburger, Turkey Bacon Club…

Canadian is Ham

I do enjoy Canadian Bacon, but there is no beating normal bacon. It wins every time.

i want that sandwich from the simpsons, it was like bacon, canadian bacon, mexican bacon, and some other equally delicious meat.

Turkey bacon>*

^I hope that was a joke.

regular bacon is teh shiznit. canadian bacon is pretty good, but its just ham. no compare.

smart bacon.

Not a joke at all. Have you ever had turkey bacon?

No pig = No bacon.

But it is pretty good.

yea, I’ve had it. I’m not saying that turkey bacon isn’t uber delicious. Its great. But as much as I may like it, its still not real bacon.

Glad you’re taking the healthier alternative tho, so ::tup:: for that. I just love my crispy delicious thick cut bacon.

And here I thought this was going to be a fight between Devin & Bing.