bad accident in front of southgate

so she did move … ok good let see pic…lol anyone get a feal when she was passed out ( i kid i kid)

i asked but no one did

Major :tup: to you sir, being able to react and do something and not just go, ohhh. well sucks for them.

Major Karma Points

wow thats crazy, good work nick!

i saw this right after it happened… i drove by around 10:15 or so… it looked pretty crazy. she must have not been paying attention at all, because it looks like the bus was stopped and she didnt hit the brakes at all.

poor girl and a huge :tup: to you sir

wow, lucky she didn’t get hurt worse.

:tup: man

deffinitly there goes his job. One time at the hospital, i saw a nfta bus stop about 60 feet before the stop. The driver didnt see his supervisors vehicle sitting in the road and he got tore a new asshole. His supervisor was pissed. And as far as im not supposed to “do that” i didnt “do that” all i have is a guard license and cpr certification. I decided it was best to sit with her and keep a close eye on the engine bay for flames, at which point i probably would have carried her out. Her ex boyfriend called me today to thank me. I dont think i should post the details of her condition but she is going to be ok. Will be a lengthy recovery though

Holy fuck. :tup: to you. I don’t know what I’d do in that situation. Hope she’s ok. She should have been wearing her seatbelt though! :frowning:

:tup: to you sir for responding, alot of people would stand back and watch because they are afraid of getting sued for further injuring someone by moving them from a high risk situation. When i was certified i was told, once you take a cpr course you can no longer be sued for moving someone from a presumed risk situation. to many assholes who had there lives saved by someone pulling them from a burning car and getting hurt then suing the person that saved them, shoulda just let them burn but looks like you handled it perfectly. Someone give this man a gold star lol.

im pretty sure the not being able to get sued thing ss only for an emt certification or higher. CPR is just reviving someone who is unconsious or choking. Unless you took a different CPR course lol.

theres like good samaritan laws that protect someone like you if you were to help her in this situation so they couldn’t sue

who cares if shes hot too? Im sure he wasnt checking her out while he was helping her.

so wheres the pics of the car, not really intrested in seeing a girl covered in blood.
I want to see how a cobalt stands up to a bus.

Word. Are these cars really safe?

+1 :tup: to you.

Hope she gets better.

t-up to the helper and there should be more people like you

Those cars suck in accidents. I saw a cobalt hit another cobalt earlier this spring. (ironic, I know) and both cars were fucked from a mild accident. I don’t feel safe in one.

Fucked as in crumple zones working saving the passengers inside from harm… or injury to the passengers.

hell i don’t car if the car is totaled completely and is unrecognizable after a crash… As long as I’m ok

well she got t-boned at 20-30 and the door inside hit her…