Accident on Mckinley pkwy

Anyone on here? Just curious. Mckinley pkwy and dorchester. Nasty t-bone

thats a good pic…nice work (is that guy in shorts?)

if it wasnt for the guy in the way and them rushing us through i could have got a better shot. On the way back the officer gave me a nasty look while i was trying to snap a pic while driving. Ah well.

ROFL :rofl:

It was my exboyfriend. His car is totaled. I rushed to the scene. :frowning: :frowning: He’s ok though. The lady who hit him was like “ahh my neck my back, my knee.” Pssshhhh.

What were you driving? I was looking at everyone staring. Haha.

cody? (cory?)

god that kid kinda sucks at driving. wasn’t this his last car?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3005&stc=1&d=1192742319

Nate.

Yeah, that was his last car.

I never said he was a good driver. Haha. And newman… why do you have that picture saved? Haha.

who was at fault? the bad driver friend of yours, or the whining lady that hit him?

What in the fuck happened to that mitsu, my god

I don’t know who’s fault it was. He didn’t really tell me anything. And when I tried talking to the cop and shit he was a complete dick. So ???

Hit a tree at 80+ and flipped, hit a telephone pole, and landed in more bushes/trees. This was over a year and a half ago. This is why you never drink and drive. He’s been sober for the same amount of time. People make stupid decisions. He walked away from that accident too. Kid’s fucking lucky.

Black 07 impala…blends in you wouldnt have noticed. Tell me you dont wear pink…

bahahahaha. no that wasn’t me. i probably got there after you drove by. pulled up in a blue subie. black hoodie and jeans.

edit: oh wait, i’m in that pic. i’m the girl next to the kid with the camo, next to the fattie in the pink.

^ lol

some blow that pic up so we can see dawn better. lol!

well, now we know she can’t hide behind a couple poles… she’s a FATTY!

:bsflag: I just got confirmation from a source on the streets that Dawn IS the fattie in the pink :bloated:

Maybe because you’re not family and weren’t involved in the accident he thought you should just stay out of it?

Yah why would you go to your ex’s accident anyways?