Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3 is in development, so that’s something to look forward to :tup:

Supposedly…I’ve seen rumors, videos, blogs that point in this direction but it’s been what…5 years since BF2 came out…I still play the shit out of that.

I suck so bad at this game.

I don’t know if I really like this game all that much.

The single player’s story line was not as good as modern warfare. It was kind of bland and the plot was not dramatic or hard to figure out.

I just started playing multiplayer, and it has that typical Battlefield type feel to it. Not sure if thats entirely bad, but It’s kind of stale to me already.

I like the idea of destroyable environment, good concept. However, I don’t think it was implemented correctly. I feel like there is hardly any hard cover in the game.

I didn’t like it at first, just played it again it wasn’t so bad second time around, guess it just takes some getting used too specially being a MWF player

Got it when it was released…it was riddled with typical EA/Dice/Battlefield problems on release day. I got all my issues squared away on day 2 and have been gaming since. The game is awesome. Who knows maybe I like it better because we passed up on MW2 and just been playing BF2 for weeks. But either way the game looks amazing on PC.

I still don’t like kill cams but they way they did this one it’s kinda hard to see where an enemy is shooting from. It will take some adjusting but overall it’s a pretty cool game.

I like these better than MW2’s, the MW2 kill cams prevent any kind of sneakyness you can come up with.

There are a few things that annoy me right now. The main thing is that I haven’t figured out a good way to kill a chopper. The tracer dart is pretty useless. Other than that there’s not much I can complain about at the moment.

I love sniping people from incredible distances on some of the maps. I got a few kills one game at what had to be 1k+ yds. Anti tank mines are fun too.

BF2 only showed your body after you were killed so, sniping could ensue for the enemy. The maps in BF2 also provided more cover, sniping positions, spots to ambush enemies, etc.

I too was picking off some people last night, got a few running headshots, sniped some guys off turrets. Last night I actually started getting into the game more. Overall I think if you like the CoD games this one will not disappoint.

jack we need to LAN. its been like, forever since the last one.

anyone try the PS3 version?

I ask because I can play BF2 on my computer decently, and I really don’t want to start fucking with upgrading stuff if the PS3 version is “good enough”.

Game is addicting, it’s a lot better IMO than CoD MW2. It’s more team based, the unlocks and progression is better, graphics are better, and the sound is awesome.

ProgRocker on the PC version…add me up.

I’m thinking the 27th, but we’re going to Rochester for the game.

I just had one, but it was a smaller group of guys. We are mixing airsoft in the morning and LAN all night…

As far as kill cam goes in MW2… play on hardcore servers and you won’t have that problem.