More battlefield 3 goodness

Actual Screen shot

and a video released yesterday

youtu.be/BkZp2c_vzNY

DEF picking this up

Eh, Ill rent it for a week free.99
But srsly- That’s def still CGI and not actual gameplay…
And since Bad Company 2 SUCKEDASSS, Ill never buy Battlefield again.

Lol, it’s using a brand new gaming engine. For PC (only real way to play fps :number1) I bet it is real game play.

edit:

another screenshot

It is realy gameplay they are using a new graphics engine.

Yes it is.

Frostbite 2 is BRAND NEW

They used the same motion technology games like FIFA from EA use.

shit is SICK. Can’t wait to pick it up… dunno if I’ll get it on pc or ps3 though… can pc play with peeps from 360??

Negitive

Bad Company 2 sucked ass? It was 100x better than MW2 and Black Ops IMO. Black Ops was good, but I’d still take BC2 over it. Especially multiplayer.

You’re silly.

Nice find Shady. Definitely going to BUY this (and not download it). 2 good games back to back…they deserve my monies so they can make another good one next year or whatever.

Why do people still care about graphics.
Gimme quality gameplay, graphics are better in movies anyway.

I agree with this… BUT

The technology used in games these days, there is absolutely no reason why a game cannot have both good game play and great looks. These days with how well they can detail things, sometimes good looks adds to the realism/gameplay

What he said.

I feel like I’m PLAYING the movie now. That is far better than WATCHING a movie.

Why wouldn’t you care about graphics?

Don’t even comprehend.

Exactly, very few games look like ass anymore. Which is why I don’t understand why graphics are even under consideration. They are a given.

Try watching good movies?

Therein lies the problem.

:rofl

:ponder:crazy

Hate me if I want

AND awesome graphics

but don’t question my comprehension!

Где лежит проблема?

wat

AND awesome graphics

but don’t question my comprehension!

Где лежит проблема?

Graphics =/= good gameplay
Good gp+crappy graphics = still a good game
Good graphics+bad gp = crappy current gen game
Ergo getting excited about graphics is pointless.
QED

BC2 GP was better than MW2 or even Black Ops GP. I’ve played all 3 and beat all 3. Going off the fact that the Battlefield guys know how to make a game, it’s almost a safe bet with a new engine that BF3 is going to be epic. In almost every way.