Baddass Marine....riiiight

I beg to differ. Even if it is fake, it’s not anywhere near funny. Actually, it is the complete opposite - it’s sick.

Go fuck yourself.

du8b that

Who the fuck would think that shit is funny? Even if it’s a joke, they’re still assholes.

lol, def sick but why doesnt anyone comment when they hear of marines getting their heads cut off. If it had to be the dog or the marine, id say fuck that dog

In that case, okay. But it isn’t the case at hand. At all.

lol, def sick but why doesnt anyone comment when they hear of marines getting their heads cut off. If it had to be the dog or the marine, id say fuck that dog

That’s the stupidest response on a message forum I think I’ve ever seen.

are u kidding me, do i have to drag up old threads when they were putting out the videos of contractors in Iraq getting there heads cut off??? ppl were def pissed then too.

I’m sorry, but just becasue you are a marine or anyone else in the forces it doesn’t make you any tougher, i have met alot of people who are still pussies and served and thought they were the shit cause they went in the service and got “trained”

o shit, my fault, i didnt realize beheading had been brought up in another post. maybe thats because i dont sit on my ass and read every fuckin post or comment someone feels like throwing into this forum.

hmmm, i misread ur comment, resulting in me overracting and talking like a d-bag. haha ignor my last comment

Dog doesn’t move

yelps don’t sound realistic and doesn’t really fade away as the dog gets further away.

i say fake

That’s why its funny, it is so god damn fake, but people are getting so butthurt about it on the internet because it’s a “puppy”

I didn’t even watch the movie and think it’s a fake.

That’s why its funny, it is so god damn fake, but people are getting so butthurt about it on the internet because it’s a “puppy”

Why is pretending to hurt a puppy funny?

Would it be funny for me to post a fake video of my Pitbull ruthlessly mauling a marine? …or mauling a small child?

If it was fake, sure…

The video it self is not funny, the reaction the the internet because its a “puppy” is the funny part…

I don’t think they all get that the funny part is how fucking dumb a majority of the interweb is.