Baddass Marine....riiiight

:weak:

why in the hell were they filming that to begin with?

is that the delsol guy on here?

And here come the people that believe this was real… ha.

wtf, stupid fucking idiot, hope walks down the street and gets blown to fuckin hell by an IED

… It was fake… listen to the sound effects. I’ll give ya a hint, yelps are not supp to get louder as the dog goes flying further away.

And even if it was real, you do not know the situation these guys were in, that ‘cute’ puppy could cost them their lives…

it prob is fake but if it wasnt, its sick.

and um if was going to cost them there lives, why the fuck put it next to ur face??? that doesnt make sense at all.

If that was real… What a bastard. I will never understand the low-life fucking pricks that abuse dogs.

I sure hope that was fucking fake.

I was not talking about the dog it self… but who knows who was following the dog to those soldiers, or if the dog started barking.

That only counts for half a kill.

its a fake video, its not even close to looking real, not even passable.

That wasn’t very funny, even if it was fake.

We’re getting off topic…but if the dog was a security threat, he should have shot it. That would be humane. But real or not, that video is horrible. Who has that kind of sense of humor?

**whoa…it’s removed

Yes, let a shot ring out. even better then the dog yapping its mouth off.

I dont condone this if it were to be real, but shit is different there.

yes understandable shit is different there. but if u were in a bad situation i wouldnt be laughing and joking around and what not with a puppy then throwing it and filming it. if i was tryin to be quite and what not then i doubt id throw the puppy if i was scarred it would make a sound, i would get rid of it another way. and its fucked up the fact that he is laughing aobut it. hope his gf is getting fucked in the ass by his best friend from home right now while he is over there

It’s not even real so what are we getting all emotional about.

Undetermined?

Snopes is not the authority on common sense.

Listen to the audio… Look at the thing… It’s a joke, and a quite funny one at that, to see everyone on the internet going up in arms.

Absolute undeniable proof?

Remember, your opinions are not fact.

Sure, it may be fake, but until there’s some kind of proof, we don’t know that.